Five Easy Steps for Keeping a Clean Car
Let’s face it — a car is more than a mode of transportation. It’s a storage locker, a fashion statement, a second living room and, if we’re being honest, sometimes it can even be a pigsty. Just as a clean desk helps you better concentrate on your work, a de-cluttered car helps to keep your focus on the road. Unfortunately, keeping a pristine vehicle can be a major challenge for many drivers, especially those with kids. Here are five simple tips for keeping your 2016 Acura RDX clean every day.
- Keep a trash bag in your vehicle at all times. Not only will this method give you a spot for disposing of everything you don’t need to hang onto, it will also ensure that smaller items like receipts and wrappers don’t become lodged under a seat or floor mat.
- Save your meals for the kitchen table. This is a surefire way to eliminate messes that come from crumbs, spills and food or drink stains.
- If you cause a mess, clean up after yourself immediately. The longer you leave a stain or pile of workout clothes on the seat next to you, the less likely you will be to remember that they don’t belong in your car and the more difficult it will be to actually clean them up.
- Store your vehicle in the garage as much as possible. This tactic obviously ensures that the exterior of your vehicle will be spotless no matter the weather.
- Take something with you every time you exit. Doing so will ensure that you are making progress toward a cleaner car with every trip you take.
Taking the five steps above will help you keep your vehicle as tidy as it was the day you drove it away from our Eugene Acura dealership. Best of luck!